Under the direct supervision of the Head Nurse, provides quality nursing care to all patients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares all consultation rooms.
- Accomplishes daily checklist of equipment/reports defective equipment/instrument to Admin. Assistant for immediate repair.
- Ensure that all clinic supplies/forms needed for the day are complete.
- Makes sure that endorsement logbook is read every day to keep you update of the clinic procedures/situations.
- Receives patients, checks charts if all data are completely filled up.
- Establishes rapport to gain patient’s trust, confidence and cooperation.
- Assesses patient’s condition, including vital signs, and chief complaints.
- Prioritizes patient’s needs.
- Ensures that results of all laboratory/diagnostic exams requested by the attending physicians are available in the database.
- Queues patients properly to the doctors and appropriate service areas.
- Direct patients and assists doctors during examination/procedure as needed.
- Carries out doctor’s orders.
- Seek approval from contracted parties (HMOs, and corporate accounts) for procedures or laboratory/diagnostic examinations as stipulated in said contracts.
- Utilizes computerized clinic system to process patient.
- Gives instructions regarding preparation for the approved procedures/laboratory examinations.
- Conducts health teachings based on patients medication, diet and others.
- Performs other diagnostic procedures (ECG, TMST, Spirometry, Holter Monitoring Audiometry).
- Patient’s scheduled for operation
- Monitors clinic supplies.
- Submits to admin assistant the consumption report weekly.
- Ensure all QA requirements are being met.
- Submits reports as required by Clinic Officer, Clinic Manager, and Admin Assist. and QA Manager
- Maintain Cleanliness and orderliness of the working area including the consultation rooms of all doctors at all times.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality.
- Performs other related tasks assigned by the Clinic Officer / Clinic Manager from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Nursing.
- Passed the Nursing Licensure Examination.
- Minimum of 1 year related work experience.
- Strong analytical skills and keen to details.
- Highly-organized and has a strong sense of ownership.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Provide proactive measures on delinquent accounts.
- Results-oriented and can work well under pressure.
- Knowledge in finance-related programs will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in organizational policies, procedures and system.