Operating Room Nurse
Responsible for the efficient operation and proper maintenance of the clinic’s operating rooms.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishes and implements OR policies and procedures e.g. the day before the operation, OR nurse is responsible to inform/remind the doctor and the patient of the scheduled operation.
- Ensure that Preventive maintenance Service of all equipment/OR machine are regularly conducted
- Ensure that all QA requirements are being met
- Attends regular staff meeting
- Participates in monthly staff development programs
- Submits reports regularly and on time as required by the Clinic Officer, Clinic Manager and QA Manager
- Maintains patient’s chat with utmost confidentiality
- Performs other related task assigned by Clinic Officer and Clinic Manager from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Nursing.
- Passed the Nursing Licensure Examination.
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience.
- Strong analytical skills and keen to details.
- Highly-organized and has a strong sense of ownership.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Provide proactive measures on delinquent accounts.
- Results-oriented and can work well under pressure.
- Knowledge in finance-related programs will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in organizational policies, procedures and system.